Are You Ready to Go Green?
Our GreenKeeping Practice
Our GreenOne cleaning program will provide whole-building green cleaning and maintenance practices, using:
- Sustainable cleaning chemicals that meet the Green Seal GS-37 standard.
- Use of micro-fiber wipes, dust cloths and dust mops in place of paper wipes (and where paper products are used, use of products that contain at least 30% recycled content and which are recyclable).
- Floor finishes and strippers, are VOC free, durable, slip resistant and free of zinc (metal-free) and meet the GS-40 and/or CCD-147.
- Carpet Care Products and equipment for low moisture (encapsulation) that met the requirements of GS-37 and/or CCD-148.
- Proper training of maintenance personnel in the recycling programs, hazards, use maintenance and disposal of cleaning chemicals, dispensing equipment and packaging.
- Hand soaps that do not contain antimicrobial agents, except where required by health codes.
- We use cleaning equipment that reduces impacts on IAQ.
Green Certified Equipment
- Vacuum cleaners certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute “Green Label” Testing Program operate with a sound level of less than 70dBA.
- Carpet extraction equipment certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s “Seal of Approval” program, which tests the effectiveness of extractors in three categories: soil removal, water removal and texture retention.
- Floor maintenance equipment, including floor buffers and burnishers that operate with a sound level of less than 70dBA.
- Propane-powered floor equipment, which has high-efficiency; low-emissions engines with catalytic converters and mufflers that meet the California Air Resources Board or EPA standards for the specific engine size and operate with a sound level of less than 90dBA.
- Battery-powered equipment that is equipped with environmentally safe gel batteries.
We provide a copy of a low environmental impact cleaning policy that meets these criteria. As a company we will provide documentation that this policy has been followed, showing:
- Specifications for chemicals used.
- Dates and activities associated with cleaning maintenance.
- Dates and outline of cleaning worker training.
Green Cleaning Benefits
- Improved indoor air quality. A healthier indoor environment will lead to increased productivity and reduced absenteeism.
- Using green products and practices, such as use of less hazardous cleaning chemicals, proper chemical storage, use and disposal, lessens the likelihood of accidents, fires, spills and explosions.
- Financial benefits. Green Cleaning focuses on keeping the dirt and soil out, and preventive maintenance. This leads to lower cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Happier building occupants. Employees like to work in buildings where the owners and managers show concern for their health and well-being.
- Increased building value. By implementing green features such as energy efficient lighting and non-toxic cleaners, you can increase your building’s value.
Don’t wait! Contact us today to see how Green Cleaning can benefit your business.
Call us at (813) 403-8949 so we can setup an appointment and discuss your green cleaning needs.